Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Sighting

Hello, Switchtail again. This time, I'm not alone. I brought a friend, and her name is Kit. I 'forced' her to come. Anyway, next chapter in the Wolves Den begins with a howl. I brought my head up and sniffed the air. Male, of Singepack. I mustered up a lazy grin and nudged my friend, Kit. She's a fox with a half black half white pelt. Her face has gray stripes racing away from her eyes which are a deep vivd brown. Her tail, like a cat's, was painted a dull smokey gray at the tip. She yawned and flicked her tail up. Then she rolled over and pawed at the air. I laugh with a chilling bark and get up on my four feet. Kit rolls over underneath me and opens her eyes. She looks up, guilty. "Don't worry. Just wake up and smell the roses." I reassured her. The fox began crawling out from under me and then jumped up and landed on her feet. I point my nose towards the entrance and exit of the Den and she backs away, scared of something. I noticed my friends fear and said, "Come on! Its a beautiful night to see the sights! I didn't rhyme that on purpose, I swear!" I said the last bit after the funny look I got. Kit shook her head and whispered, "That's not what I'm scared of, there's something out there." I laughed at her, and padded out of the Den. I felt something soft under my paw and I looked down. I was standing on a cat's tail. I murmur something to myself along the lines of, "I could've sworn I smelt something other than male out here..." I snarled and picked the cat up by its scruff. I flinged it into the Den and Kit let out a whoosh of air. "Just a cat... And here I thought it might be a raccoon. How silly of me!" She told me. The cat, frightened out of seeing a wolf AND a fox, jumped up to the cave ceiling and tried to get a good grip. He fell back down, however, and landed on his white paws. The brown shorthair looked up at me with those big eyes of his and begged, "Please, whatever you're going to do to me, don't do it! I have a wife and nine children!" I blew out a puff of air and flopped back down on the moose pelt. Kit took a last look at the shorthair and stepped on his neck. Instantly dead. I sigh and close my eyes. " You just HAD to do that, didn't you?" She replied with a, "Yep! It was fun!" She lounged back onto the pelt next to me, and drifted off to a dose.

9 comments:

Danna said...

evil... owch my neck hurts now...

BlahTheEmo said...

We wolves HATE cats. At least, I do. If I was human, I'd love them. But thanks to new techonolgy, I was transformed into a wolf. Kay thanks?

Danna said...

lol i am a Dannaness, (random wprds...)

BlahTheEmo said...

Lol, you mean words. :P

Danna said...

true, true. Mommy ; 3 lol

BlahTheEmo said...

:D I'm naming them! I don't care WHAT you all say, I'm naming them.

Danna said...

i wanna name one!

BlahTheEmo said...

Shoar! Go ahead!! Nothing stupid, like Duncecake or wtf ever you think of.

BlahTheEmo said...

HEY! Danna! You have a Pokemon egg too? So do I! He/she is located on my Yaoi blog! Its name is Luliu. One of my 'pups' is going to be named that. <333